One Day At MacDuck's Fast Food

One day I was at the MacDuck’s Fast Food shop that is on the corner of the street. It is the best Fast Food Shop of my town so everybody go there to eat, evenly boys very young and disrespectful with the rules of the shop.
One sunny day I reservated a table at there so I didn’t have to lost time at the line outside. The Shop was very crowded, noisy and it smelled cigarette smell, that was unusual because it was prohibited to smoke there. While I was going to my reservated table the smell was getting strnoger and stronger. I sitted and that was the moment when I realized where was that ugly and unusual smell comming from,two boys of 14 years old were smoking while there was a poster that said that is prohibited to smoke at their backs. I told the waiter what I had see. He went to the table of the boys and told them to stop smoking but they didn’t worry so the waiter called the dicipline master of the boys and told him the situation.
The master went inmediatly to the Fast Food Shop and gave a punisment to them. The two students startedto fight –It his fault!-said one of the boys but the other said the same to him. Then they went to the officine of the principal. The principal told the boys that they have two days of suspencion. That two days they don’t do nothing, they only realized that what they were doing was very rude and bad....
After the two days of suspension they went to their school and stopped smoking and causing disaster everywere, they only focous at the school and repecting rules.
 The End


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El arte feltio