Essay and letter: FCE writing practice 1

In Language class with Andrea;

Letter:
...we wrote a letter back to an imaginary English-spoken friend who recently stayed with me and I had to write him back:

 Dear David,

 No problem! I also liked being with you all the week.Today, at dinner, my mom prepared food for four people instead of three because she got used to you.
  
It's good that you enjoyed your stay. Although we've been to lots of places, there are a lot more to see. What do you think of coming for longer next time? Besides, if you come again we could take the bus with a guide that you wanted to go!
 
I would love to get those photos. I have some more photos, I'll send hem my mail to you. Which was your e-mail?
  
It would be awesome to stay with you an entire week. I can't tell you when I am not going to be busy because of all the school stuff, but I'll write to you when I can and we arrange.
  
Kisses,
Tyler.

Response from Tyler to David after David sent Tyler his photos

Essay:
...we wrote an essay, on wich, we should write our opinion on the statement:
 "The young can learn a lot about life from older people"

Do we learn more from our mistakes or from people who had already made those mistakes so yu will not make them? In this essay, you will read about the benefits and bad things about learning from older people.
Two parents teaching a baby how to walk

On the one hand, older people can teach younger ones to prevent them from making those mistakes. But, on the other hand, if they do not make mistakes, they can't learn from them.


In my opinion, it may be easier to learn to prevent the mistakes and escape from them than making the mistakes. However, people who don't make mistakes are more likely to fail at the time of problems. On the contrary, older people should help younger people to overpass mistakes.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El arte feltio