McCall


Resultado de imagen para caricatura de alguien espiando

It was 2:00 am and my parents were still fighting. They argued about a man named Scott, Scott McCall. I didn't know that person. My brother was 21 years old and he was a very good father. His name was Toby Pemburu. He protected me from my fights because he read me a book until any fighting noise was not heard. My brother avoided talking about things we heard on their fights because we knew this would bring more and more fights. But I know he knew why my parents were fighting about this man. I couldn't stand this anymore. Two pairs of socks, a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. All in my backpack. My brother was waitong for me on the Van. I woke up, it was Monday. My first Monday in Beacon Hills. My first Monday in a new life. As I sat on my desk, a boy sat next to me. -Hi- He said like if he has been waiting for me , like if he knew me. -Hi- I anwered, scared about his detective look. One second later I remembered the advirtesment of my broter: -Do not talk to anyone! Just don't. I know why, when you are ready I'll tell you- but I just didn't care. -What is your name?- He asked. -Ally Pemburu, and yours?- I asked, but he didn't answer. He just walked out of the Biology class without even listening the threats of punishment of the professor. On the dirty window of the class he wrote "Scott McCall" and a cute heart. I couldn't believe it. He never returned to the high school, but I still felt him close, like if he was spying on me. Anyway, that was the last time I saw him. (Words: 259)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El arte feltio